Conditions We Treat
Freedom Healthcare’s non-surgical procedures provide pain relief for a variety of conditions including:
Any joint in your body can be affected by osteoarthritis but the most commonly affected joints are the hips, knees, hands and spine. The severity of the symptoms can differ from person to person and can be more or less severe in different areas of your body. Osteoarthritis may develop gradually and become worse over time.
The general symptoms of osteoarthritis are:
- Pains in your joints during or after movements.
- Tenderness when applying pressure on areas of your joints.
- Noticeably stiff joints, especially when first waking up in the morning.
- Reduced flexibility and range of motion in your joints.
- Crunching, clicking or grating sensations inside the joints when moving them.
- Swelling around joints.
Depending on which joints are affected, the conditions can make even the simplest daily tasks very difficult. Sufferers of hip or knee osteoarthritis may find that climbing stairs causes a lot of pain. Individuals who develop osteoarthritis in their hands or fingers can struggle to grip objects and perform tasks with their hands.
Rotator Cuff / Tears / Injuries
Other Sports Injuries
Contact your local Freedom Healthcare office to schedule your consultation!